Mark 12:31-32

Mark 12:31-32 - 'And you shall love the LORD our God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.' That is the first commandment. "And the second, like it, is this : 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these."

Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Girl Who Melt Hearts

Quote of the day - Guys usually lost the stars while chasing the moon, while girls usually lost the moon choosing the stars.  

Alright, it is not that I am neglecting my blog (oh dear, my poor blog), but life had been so monotonous for me that nothing is really worth writing about. Its been a year I am at Singapore now, owh how time flies!

Below is this cutie I met during the lantern festival celebration with the kids for their out reach night. The result of an American dad and chinese mum (If I did not get the wrong info). She requested me to snap this below picture of her, how cute is that?

Owh how I wished that I have a girl like her next time.


PS : Thanks to the few people who told me they dropped by my blog, will keep it updated from time to time with my monotonous life pictures >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment