Mark 12:31-32

Mark 12:31-32 - 'And you shall love the LORD our God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.' That is the first commandment. "And the second, like it, is this : 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these."

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas @ Orchard, Singapore

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that He gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. 

Merry Christmas guys!!! 
(Yeap I know I am late, but oh well the other part of the world is still celebrating Christmas now =X)

Alright, this year I don't really snap any picture using my DSLR. Had been busy serving for this year Christmas season and only have the time to walk around on Christmas day itself, with only my Samsung S3 with me. 

Here is an idea of how it looks like at the famous Orchard Road during Christmas. You don't want to miss Orchard Road during Christmas. #truestory


Story of the birth of Jesus Christ, the reason for us to celebrate Christmas spread along Orchard Road.



The three wise man travel to worship the King of kings when he was born.


The week long performance at here



All the volunteer dressed up to go together with all the decorations






Stage for the late evening performance (I think?)

Loads of people packed along the road

So it is really not easy to get a nice clean shot (Oh well, I tried my best) when we have a sea of people here


What do you see in this picture? I don't know why I see L.O.V.E. in this pictures as if the train symbolized each letter? Agree?

Here are all the Christmas trees I came upon this year.
Awww... If only all the choco are real!

Sci-fi mode?


Christmas tree in Ngee Ann City, never fail to impress me. Shot this last year at the very same spot.

View from the top

Love the bling-bling light somehow!

A break to refresh with Santa Colausse

Lastly, a simple message to all of you for Christmas this year!
(Well, if you can read Chinese)

No comments:

Post a Comment