Mark 12:31-32

Mark 12:31-32 - 'And you shall love the LORD our God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.' That is the first commandment. "And the second, like it, is this : 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these."

Monday, January 30, 2012

CNY Celebration 2012!

Cute Ang Pow from DBS Singapore, gotten from my colleagues.

Its CNY again! Still remember how I celebrated it last year! Its totally a different kind of feeling for being a student and a working adult who works at Singapore! At some point of time, kind of regret that I did not bring out my camera with me on the first few visiting on day one! (Kien Seng, I have my regret as well! >.<)

Fast forward, this is the second day of the New Year, went to visit Ms. Low and she have this idea coming out all of the sudden to have us crashing to Mr. Lee's house! LOL! Nice lecture we had at Mr. Lee's house, as always from Mr. Lee. Good advices, Sir!

All of us with Mr. Lee and Ms. Low.
No DSLR, N900 still works! Nope, I am still not an Iphone user yet =|

Fourth day, loads of visiting for the day. First off, at Meng Yeow's house.


Went to have vegetarian lunch and bumped into another friend, Tian Cherng and drag him along.

Jason's house next!


Hohoho! Basketball next! All of them who are playing concluded that we are old! T_T (can't really join them with the shirt and jeans I am wearing) That is based on how exhausted all of them are after a few minutes of playing. This means that we should have more basketball session for 2012... and we are still young! Agree?


Some action shot of the boys!




Ka Cong after knocked out by Soh Bear





Soh bear, seriously serious like the good old days.




Air Jordan first trial = Failed!

Air Jordan second trial = Succeed!

Those who don't play besides me.

Hah, this picture. I thought both of them on the right did it on purpose LOL. Manatau they never realized that they are in the picture!

Soh bear after the game.


Dinner with Bear and Ching Hwuang, then head to Jay Sern's house.
Startup from casual chit-chatting...



to interrogation?! o.O

Big boss dai kor with his lawyer, Mr. Kuek at the back.

Still trying to deny his offence

Like a Boss!



Waiting like a boss for photo session >.<

That is all of us at there that night.


Jay Sern's dad's turn.

Lansi pose, but I still see people smilling o.O"

This picture very much conclude for the CNY celebration this year I had with my friends. Its good to have all of you guys hanging around at the town we called HOMEtown! =D

PS : Realized that I have just neglected the blog as much as my work (since I took 3 days leave have a retreat back at my lovely hometown). Anyway, not some kind of awesome pictures or pro-rated event pictures I have here, but I believe all these pictures will be priceless maybe 10 years down the road to me and my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment