Mark 12:31-32

Mark 12:31-32 - 'And you shall love the LORD our God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.' That is the first commandment. "And the second, like it, is this : 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these."

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

CNY Decoration Shop

This shop does not appear to be anything special to me, but there is a lot of tourist shooting from the outside. With my camera on my hand, I just jumped in and join the crowd to snap this picture. So this is some of the many many kind of decorations available for this year dragon year!


PS : Kinda disappointed with the decoration at Chinatown, Singapore this year. Or is it just me for having too high of expectation with the decorations?

No comments:

Post a Comment