Mark 12:31-32

Mark 12:31-32 - 'And you shall love the LORD our God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.' That is the first commandment. "And the second, like it, is this : 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these."

Friday, January 20, 2012

CNY @ Suntec City

Quote of the day : The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything. - Albert Einstein

Alas, some Dragon thingy for this CNY season! This golden dragon sits outside of the entrance of Suntec City leading to the MRT station. Can say this is the best CNY decoration I saw at Singapore for this year, although not really satisfy with the result of all the decoration hunting I had made for this CNY season. Maybe if I reach back Batu Pahat early tomorrow, I will make a trip to the mall and see what I have over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment