Mark 12:31-32

Mark 12:31-32 - 'And you shall love the LORD our God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.' That is the first commandment. "And the second, like it, is this : 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these."

Friday, January 13, 2012

First year anniversary!

Count your garden by the flowers,
Never by the leaves that fall.
Count your days by the golden hours,
Don't remember clouds at all.
Count your night by stars, not shadows,
Count your life with smiles, not tears,
And with joy on every birthday,
Count your age by friends, not years.


Its been a while now, thou not as consistent as last time, but still trying my very best to come out with some interesting pictures out of my boring work life at Singapore. Here is the compilation of some of the best pictures I have shared for the past year. How time flies and so many things happened in my life, good and bad. 1 year ago at this very date, I am still a student at MMU, struggling with my FYP, and here I am now working at Singapore. Wonder where will I be and where my blog is heading this exact date next year? @.@

Aqua City, at Odaiba, Japan

Shopping district, Ginza street at night

Right below The Floating Garden, Osaka

Indoor look of Takimi-kiji, Osaka

Night view of Osaka City, shoot from the floating garden

Tokyo Tower, Tokyo

View outside the backpaker-hostel at Asakusa, Khaoshan Tokyo Guest House

The Kaminarimon Gate, Tokyo

Random shot of some workshop which turn out to be interesting!

Another random shot of Japan police car

Haneda Airport, Japan

One of the interesting part inside Haneda Airport, Japan decorated to the old school style

Malacca river

Random alley around Jonker area

Christ Church Melaka

MMU Malacca, the path leading to CLC concourse

Lost in the green

Segenting, Batu Pahat

Interior of Marina Bay Sand, Singapore

Sunset view from Helix Bridge, Singapore

How the light give life to the Lion City at night!

Helix Bridge, Singapore

Bugis Junction, Singapore

Lastly, Christmas decoration at Ngee Ann City, Singapore

Not an awesome photographer, writer or blogger I am, but thanks for all who had been supporting or should I say visiting my humble blog throughout the year! Would not be sharing all the pictures I have taken if no one is visiting this site >.<

Lastly, if you like what I am doing, thanks and do share it with your friends via FB, +G, or whatever it is! Thats what keeping this blog alive! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment