Mark 12:31-32

Mark 12:31-32 - 'And you shall love the LORD our God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.' That is the first commandment. "And the second, like it, is this : 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these."

Sunday, January 23, 2011

YiTing @ Malacca A'Famosa #2

Went to eat at the duck rice place that I used to eat with my ex-girlfriend like, urm... the third time of the week and the ladyboss still give me the o.O face every time I takeaway my lunch, for one.

Emo-ed to the max after finished my lunch. Guess I will have a hard month ahead of me until my final exam is over. Just feel so useless that I still haven't move on totally after such a long time. Sigh.

Chatted a bit with my friend, she told me to keep myself occupied! Vincent, seriously... keep yourself occupied and don't think about so many nonsense!!!

Quote of the day : If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.

D7000 F2.8 1/320 ISO100

No comments:

Post a Comment