Mark 12:31-32

Mark 12:31-32 - 'And you shall love the LORD our God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.' That is the first commandment. "And the second, like it, is this : 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these."

Sunday, February 13, 2011

CNY Celebration @ Shukee&Peggie's House

Quote of the day : “Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.” - Aristotle

Woots! My blog hit 1 month old already! Thanks all who still follows me here, will try my best to come out with better pictures >.< Cheers!

Okay, some pictures of my CNY Celebration today. Spend my eve at Shu Kee's House, not much pictures thou.


ShengAnn, WeeYong

ShengAnn, WeeYong
Don't ask me what they are trying to pose. They are just too high at that point of time perhaps! Haha...

LuYong, KienSeng

Aaron
Trying to step out of the little bike before I shot his picture. Oh well, I already snapped =X

Kenneth, TzeKwan, Aaron, ShengAnn, WeeYong
I just love the way how Kenneth is laughing!

Okay, that is all from ShuKee's House on CNY-Eve. Peggie's house on Chu 1 night.


Smile, thats the best medicine available no matter what you face in life =)


Vanessa, Cynthia, Peggie's Cousin, Peggie

Vanessa, Cynthia, Peggie's Cousin

Peggie with her G12

WeeYong, HongRui
WeeYong seriously pattern a lot!

TengJoon
Seriously need a lot of brain juice while playing.

Peggie's Cousin, Me, Peggie

Cynthia, Vanessa

Peggie's Cousin

ChinPeng

JiaMin, Cynthia, Vanessa, Peggie

Me, Vanessa

JiaMin

Joeyin

Peggie, Chiu

WeeYong, Rachel

Dinner of the night.
Picture requested by the girls.

PS : I forgotten to snap a group photo LOL =.=|||

No comments:

Post a Comment