Mark 12:31-32

Mark 12:31-32 - 'And you shall love the LORD our God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.' That is the first commandment. "And the second, like it, is this : 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these."

Sunday, March 6, 2011

High School Batu Pahat #1

I think most people have heard this two cute girl, Janice and Sonia, or more know as Jayesslee sing. Here is their testimony that I would like to share with all of you here.
Take 11 minutes of your life to listen to their testimony. =)

Before this, I had posted some pictures of my secondary school. This is the main building of my secondary school, which was built in 1918 and officiated in 1919. (But Highschool was established in 1914)
More info
Post Processed HDR
D7000 F10 1/100 ISO100

No comments:

Post a Comment