Mark 12:31-32

Mark 12:31-32 - 'And you shall love the LORD our God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.' That is the first commandment. "And the second, like it, is this : 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these."

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Lonely Light at Fuji

Quote of the day : When you can't change the direction of the wind, adjust your sails. - H. Jackson Brown

This light trails was taken while I was wandering around alone at Fuji. That is when all of my friends are off enjoying the onsen inside this building on the right. (Yes Ah Hai & Wei Hong, this is the very spot where I told you guys I heard the two of you chatting >.<) 

Its either onsen or photoshooting for me, so of course I would go for the second option. Don't think I will enjoy stripping naked for onsen anyway =D


PS : If my memory did not fail me, you can enjoy the onsen here with just 1,000円.

No comments:

Post a Comment