Mark 12:31-32

Mark 12:31-32 - 'And you shall love the LORD our God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.' That is the first commandment. "And the second, like it, is this : 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these."

Monday, February 13, 2012

Hutan Lipur, Batu Pahat

Quote of the day : Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep. - Scott Adams

This is one of the few limited place which can give you a peace of mind that you can still find in the town where I grew up. Thanks to the urbanization of the town which is growing at quite a quick pace, more and more woods are fallen to be replace by concrete instead. Sad case indeed!

Apart from that, clubs are mushrooming at the core of the town as well. I wonder WTH and when are the authorities going do something about this matter so that I/we can have back the once peaceful little town where I grew up? Seriously, I do not mind it being a small town as long as it is peaceful.

Anyway, if you had been to Hutan Lipur now, you will be surprised at how badly shaped this once beautiful forest is today. So I decided to gear up myself and snap what it is left before it is completely gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment