Mark 12:31-32

Mark 12:31-32 - 'And you shall love the LORD our God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.' That is the first commandment. "And the second, like it, is this : 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these."

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Haneda Airport

Here is another indoor shot taken at Haneda Airport. All the shops is being designed in a way of a small village themed, selling all sorts of Japanese the traditional stuff. Looking at how awesome Haneda airport is, do make me wonder how much more awesome Narita airport is!


PS : Awww... its been such a long time since the last picture that I have uploaded here. Sorry for being MIA as I do not have my workstation with me at Singapore, so no picture editing at here =.= Gotten my hand with a few pictures when I was back Malaysia last weekend, kinda rush so did not grab much pictures back with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment