Mark 12:31-32

Mark 12:31-32 - 'And you shall love the LORD our God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.' That is the first commandment. "And the second, like it, is this : 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these."

Monday, October 17, 2011

Sensō-ji Main Hall, Asakusa

Alright, like F.I.N.A.L.L.Y. I am able to update the blog again! Its been years, being stucked at Singapore without my usual desktop, or any powerful-enough-to-edit-pictures laptop. The thing is, after being here for like more than 1 month now, nope I have not go around Singapore for some photo snapping yet.Lazy me. That brings me back to the remaining Japan pictures.

Here is the famous must go place at Asakusa, Tokyo. This is the front gate, Kaminarimon and to the far end lays this magnificent temple sleeping in the middle of the night. Love how the angry cloud formed at the back.


PS : Edited on the name of the building which is actually called Sensō-ji Main Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment