Mark 12:31-32

Mark 12:31-32 - 'And you shall love the LORD our God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.' That is the first commandment. "And the second, like it, is this : 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these."

Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Waiting Place #2

Quote of the day - There is something worse than being single, that is to marry the wrong person. - Rev. Kevin Gerald

This is the view that I see during my primary school day, like at least 3 times a week I will be at here waiting for my mum/neighbor to fetch me from tuition. A big portion of my childhood is spent here, with all the Dragonball, Digimon, Pokemon, Yo-yo and etc with my mates and it was awesome time we had! Time flies indeed and looking back its been more than a decade. Gosh I am old now =/

No comments:

Post a Comment