Mark 12:31-32

Mark 12:31-32 - 'And you shall love the LORD our God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.' That is the first commandment. "And the second, like it, is this : 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these."

Monday, July 2, 2012

East Coast Park, Singapore

Quote of the day - Anyone who angers you conquers you.

As dull as it seems from the picture, that is what Singapore East Coast Park is to me. Went there for the first time with my work colleague and was kind of disappointed. A lot people been asking me, "Have you been to East Coast?", so I thought it is a place with pretty scenery (since it is at seaside with beach) that I have to go and have a look. All geared up to be greeted with this scene. Not much of scenery, so I turned to read the book I bought with me instead, but the weather sure ain't friendly with me on that day. =/

Oh well, perhaps I am at the wrong side of the coast.


P/S : You can see all kinds of cargo ships here thou >.< 

No comments:

Post a Comment