Mark 12:31-32

Mark 12:31-32 - 'And you shall love the LORD our God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.' That is the first commandment. "And the second, like it, is this : 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these."

Monday, July 23, 2012

The Old VS New

Quote of the day - Love isn't complicated, people are.

This picture shows both the alley for the old and new architecture. Taken at my hometown while I went for walk some time ago around the old town area, its quite a sad sight to see all the old houses being renovated to become the new one. Sooner or later the old town is just gonna evaporated bit by bit with time.

Back to this picture, just see how many stuff is missing between the two style, or should I say concrete? Thats why most of the time I would prefer those older architecture than the new architecture.


PS : I am not neglecting the blog, its just that I got no pictures worth posting here. Its been 2 years since the last time I went travelling :(

No comments:

Post a Comment