Mark 12:31-32

Mark 12:31-32 - 'And you shall love the LORD our God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.' That is the first commandment. "And the second, like it, is this : 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these."

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Arts Alive 3 #1

Went to support my cell group member's event last weekend, an event organized by St. Anthony's Canossian Secondary School called Arts Alive 3. It was awesome time spent, with 4 mind blowing dramas.



The venue is at Goodman Arts Centre, around 200m - 300m walk from Mountbatten MRT station.

While waiting for the show to begin with my other cell group members. We are sitting at the first row (VVIP perhaps?) and the VIP seats are behind of us at the second row. The play is literally in front of me. (PS : I don't have a zoom lens, my lens maximum is up to 50mm, and based on the pictures you can see how near I am to the play.)

The lively emcee for that evening.

Audience at the right.

Audience at the left. Its a full house!


First play, Proud Singaporean presented by Secondary 1 and 2 students. Script written by Dwayne Lau, a very talented drama instructor and fine-tuning by a very talented drama teacher, Chee Hui. (Wished that I had a wider lens, can't really fit all the actors into one frame >.< )







This cute little girl as Sir Thomas Stamford Bingley Raffles.

#likeaboss pose.



Don't play play, they shoot!






Can see Sir Stamford Raffles saying hi at the back.

The Aries Merlion.



Can't really tell what the story is about based on the pictures I took this time, unlike CLC Easter Drama (where the storyline can be guess by the look of the pictures I think?). 

Did not take as much picture as I should, reason being firstly its been a long time since I am shooting (Yeah skill are rusting, any freelance job for me?). So this first play, it was kind of a warm up, a cold start for me so reacted a bit slow to the scene. Secondly and most importantly, the play was so good that I find myself enjoying the play with my naked eyes instead of through the viewfinder. Yes, that is how good the girls are.

PS : First time shooting with this kind of lighting and without flash. Hard but I kind of like how it turn out to be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment